I was tagged by a new blog friend and I decided to jump on the opportunity! Yay! Thanks Allison! This was a blast!
1) What is something you loved to do when you were little? Um. . . like, read? LOL! No, but for entertainment, we would play outside and there would be some level of play acting. Settlers on the prairie, farmers, villains and princesses. You name it. Though I, my friends, was the master fort builder. Farm shanty? No problem. Wigwam out of willow branches? I’m on it. Hidden house underneath a pine tree? Got you covered!
2) If you had to change your first name, what would it be? I WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD. Sorry. Just one of those questions I cannot answer, because I absolutely love it. It describes me with it’s old fashioned charm and the meaning of it is meaningful to my relationship with Christ.
3) What era would you enjoy dressing up in? Anything historical. I know that is vague, but my dream is to be a historical seamstress. I usually dress in a 50’s style, so I will go for something a little more obscure. Oh, I don’t know. . . 40’s or 1700’s. I would love to try that stuff on!
4) What’s your favorite type of dance? Swing and ballroom. Lord willing, someday I will have a partner. But for now, I dance with my little sister.
5) What’s your favorite restaurant? Well, affordable wise, Jimmy Johns. I crave their subs! I eat the same thing every time I go. A #3 which is a Turkey Tom with cucumbers, lettuce, no tomato’s, extra turkey, and extra mayo. With the bbq chips??? It is to die for! Otherwise, if money is no object, Texas Roadhouse. I get the same thing there every time too. BBQ ribs with a house salad, home fries, and their cinnamon butter on the rolls! Now I am starving. . .NEXT QUESTION!
6.) What is the best compliment you ever received? When someone told me that they felt they could trust me and that I had an encouraging heart.
7) What was the weirdest / funniest prank you have ever pulled on someone? I HATE PRANKS. *shrugs* I was scared a lot as a child by my 3 older brothers. What can I say?
8). What are some things that you do that help you calm down when you’re stressed? Journal. or play the piano sometimes. But that is mostly for major things. Otherwise, I just pray, get in a corner by myself take a deep breath and try to relax.
9) What is one strange thing that you are afraid of? People chasing me. I am that crazy person during tag who screams like a banshee and waves my arms like I am about to die when someone is trying to tag me.
10) What’s one hope for 2017? I hope that I can have more than one book published by the end of the year!
1) What is something you loved to do when you were little?
2) If you had to change your first name, what would it be?
3) What era would you enjoy dressing up in?
4) What’s your favorite type of dance?
5) What’s your favorite restaurant?
6.) What is the best compliment you ever received?
7) What was the weirdest / funniest prank you have ever pulled on someone?
8). What are some things that you do that help you calm down when you’re stressed?
9) What is one strange thing that you are afraid of?
10) What’s one hope for 2017?
Anyone can do this, not just the people I tag. I am notorious for not being able to think of anyone off the top of my head until AFTER I hit the post button. So if I missed you, do the tag and post a link below in the comments so I can check it out!
Here are the rules
- Use the title and mention me when you do your post!
- Answer the questions. (well, obviously. . . *grin*)
- Tag as many people as you wish!
Now, tell me something about you!
By God’s Grace,