I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Simply Megan Joy! Thanks Megan! She has a super sweet blog about many of the same things mine is. Fashion, Sewing and Writing just to name a few.
The Liebster Award is an award passed around from blogger to blogger. The word Liebster is German, meaning sweet, kind, nice, dear, lovely, pleasant, valued, and endearing. Here are the rules for this award!
1. Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog site. (Don’t forget to tell me
when you post your answers so that I can read them!)
2. Answer the questions presented by the nominator.
3. Nominate several other bloggers and write them some new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Liebster Award logo on your post.
1) What’s your favorite tropical animal?
Hmmm. . . Probably something along the lines of a parrot or a cockatoo. I think birds that can talk are so cool! OH WAIT! NO! A red panda. yup. totally. A red panda for sure. They are adorable! I dare you to google one.
2) What are two fiction books that you couldn’t live without?
The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak (edited of course) and Freckles by Gene Stratton Porter.
3) If you had to decorate a cake, what would it look like?
It would have lots of flowers. Our family used to watch the show called Cake Boss when it was on, and I loved seeing all their amazing cakes, but their wedding cakes were my favorite. All those gorgeous sugar flowers!!!!! They were always stunning. Not just icing flowers too, if I could, I would want to put those molded sugar flowers on it. And it would probably be a chocolate cake with vanilla icing. I am not that particular about cakes because I actually prefer ice-cream.
4) What is the most important thing you have accomplished in your life thus far?
I published my first novel. I think that would be the most important thing that I can think of.
5) What are your top three movies to watch with your family?
Awww. . .shucks. Movies? Hmmmm. . . Cinderella, (the new 2015 version). Can I pick a tv show? Cause if I could, it would be Little House on the Prairie. But movies. . . Anne of Green Gables! ALL THE WAY! And Narnia. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
6) If you had to choose between living in the past or the future for a week, which would you choose? Why?
I would choose the past. There is so many things about past history that we don’t know and often times it gets forgotten. The past is such an important part of our lives whether we realize it or not and it truly shapes who we are and where we are in time. I have often said I should have been born in an older time and place. So. . . if I got the chance, I would totally go back. The future is scary to be honest. According to the bible, things are getting progressively worse anyway, so I would rather go back to when things might have been a bit better, versus worse.
1) What is one thing you are most known for?
2) What is your favorite Music to listen to?
3) What is the most important thing you have accomplished in your life thus far?
4) Are you a country girl? Or a city girl?
5) What is an animal you would love to own as a pet?
6) Are you most like you mom? Or your dad?
7) If you had to choose between living in the past or the future for a week, which would you choose? Why?
By God’s Grace,