Thank you so much to Gray Marie for “tagging” fellow bloggers. I loved this tag the moment I read her post and am so excited to share it with you! First off, here are the rules.
- Post the tag photo in the body of your post and copy the title of your post from mine
- Tag at least three friends who you know enjoys being authentic and real or their blog seems to be that message.
- Answer all questions if possible and if they don’t apply to you, explain why
Now, here we go!
1. Post a no-makeup photo. Don’t take and retake. You have one shot. It’s so easy to take a photo over and over in a world of digital cameras, but before in the world of one step cameras and film, that just wasn’t possible.
2. The last song you listened to. If you don’t remember exact song, then cd (spotify or youtube may help you in this ;).
TobyMac’s new release: I just need U. Not gonna lie. I really enjoy it right now.
3. A collage of pictures that show you. Pinterest is helpful in this or use your own (I used Pinterest, except for the picture of the girl, that’s me).
4.One moment in your life when God was all you had.
Hmmmm. . . . The first one that comes to mind I can’t really share to protect the innocent. LOL! But I will say that I was really scared so I went outside and climbed my favorite tree, praying the whole time, begging God to fix the situation. He was the only one I had in that moment for comfort.
5.Last picture you pinned on Pinterest.
*Goes to Pinterest* *Starts obsessively pinning* *Oh wait, was I here for something?* This picture was pinned to my secret sequel board. . .*wink* You’re welcome.
6. What is one thing your readers may not know about you?
Gosh, this one’s hard since I feel like I’m pretty free and easy with my readers here. Oh! Here’s one that I may not have shared since it doesn’t really fit the theme of this blog. LOL! I love the Marvel Cinematic Universe. 😀 Well, most of it. There are definitely movies I don’t watch, but I love the Avenger’s etc. Which means I am SUPER STOKED about the Infinity War movie that I am going to see next week. You will actually hear more about it, because I have been thinking about cosplay. *zips lips*
7.A Bible verse that helped you through a difficult time.
8. A book that impacted you greatly.
Three People by Isabella Alden. One of the ones that made me cry and feel things deeply.
9.Your greatest fear.
*bites lip* I’m not usually a nervous or scared person. . . I don’t have a problem squishing spiders, or climbing tall things. . . Nor am I a pessimist. I DO NOT like cramped spaces. Though I would say I’m scared. . . well, maybe I am. I do start to get claustrophobic. Okay. That’s it.
10. A word or quote that describes you
I’ve always been different, and by God’s grace, I was able to embrace it.
11. A fictional character you relate to deeply.
Can it be my own character? I relate a lot to a mix of Mrs. Hobbs and Olivia Hartwell from my Light of London series.
12. If you could describe your greatest dream in one sentence, what would it be?
My greatest hope and dream is that I will bring Glory to God’s name and share His love with the world.
There you go! This tag was a blast and so much fun! I hope you enjoyed it as well! Be sure to go check out Gray’s posts as well.
I tag: Kate Willis, Grace from Pure and True, and Melani from Reflections of the Heart.
Did you like this post? Pick a question and answer it in the comments below! I’ll be sure to respond and we can chat!
By God’s Grace,